Dar Al Khalaf for Consulting & Training is one of the largest companies in Kuwait
Dar Al Khalaf is an expert house specialized in providing outstanding technical expertise in many fields of development and investment.
Dar Alkhalaf is approved by Central Agency for Public Tenders as Approved Consultant Firm. Dar Al Khalaf is also approved by Kuwait Petroleum Corporation and its subsidiaries as Training Provider.
Dar Al-Khalaf Training institute is accredited by the General Authority for Applied Education and Training and accredited from the Civil Service Bureau. The Institute provides technical support services in the fields of human development and assistance in tailoring specialized courses for Companies and institutions to raise the efficiency of their employees as well as provide many services and consultations in the areas of management development and improve the efficiency of performance.
The Board of Directors is headed by Dr. Sultan Ahmed Al-Khalaf, who has been in government positions for more than 30 years. He also represented Kuwait in many international events and conferences. He was awarded the International Award for Merit in 1999 by the International Organization for Epidemiology (OIE) Paris / France. He also manage and headed committees and teams overseeing the implementation of major projects done by Public Authority for Agriculture Affairs and Fish Resources, and he held many positions within the Puplic Authority for Agriculture Affairs and Fish Resources in the State of Kuwait:
- Deputy Director General for Financial and Administrative Affairs since 7/10/2002 Till 2006.
- Deputy Director General for Livestock Affairs from 27/1/1990 to 6/10/2002.
- Director of the Department of Animal Health from 1983 to 1990.
- Veterinary supervision from 1980 to 1983.
Dar Al Khlaaf Scope of work :
Dar Al Khalaf Company is licensed by all the concerned authorities in the State of Kuwait to work in the following consulting fields:
- Economic consultations
- Management consultations
- Industrial consultations
- Safety, security, firefighting and rescue consultations.
- Agricultural consultations
- Marketing consultations
- Environment consultations
- Maritime consultations
- Industrial safety and security consultations
- Food and nutrition systems consultations