Dar Al Khalaf Consulting & Training Company offers its services to many government agencies and private companies and is included in our list of customers who have benefited from our services:
General authority for industry.
Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
Ministry of the Interior.
Ministry of Defence.
Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research.
Manpower restructuring and executive organ of the State.
General Department of Fire Brigade
Kuwait Project Development Co.
Kuwait Flour Mills & Bakeries Co.
Kuwait Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Abdul Aziz Hamad Al Saqr Development & Development Center).
Kuwait Dairy Federation (dairy cattle farms in the Crusader – milk production).
Kuwaiti Federation of Farmers.
Naif Poultry Co.
The letter printing company.
Farms working in fish culture in Wafra and al-Badli.
Kuwait United Poultry Co.
Dalmon Poultry Company (Bahrain).
Plus many other bodies.
Cooperation agreements and partnership contracts have been signed with several international, Arab and local organizations and institutions, such as:
1. King Salman Institute of Entrepreneurship – King Saud University.
2. World Organization for Animal Health OIE-France.
3. Melbourne Polytechnic-for technical education and higher education-Australia.
4. Campden BRI for Science, research and technology – Britain.
5. International Safety Training College for security and safety training – Malta.
6. Arab Organization for Administrative development – Egypt.
7. Arab authority for agricultural investment and Development-Sudan.
8. Arab Organization for Agricultural development – Egypt.
9-Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (Kuwait).
10. Center for Agricultural Economic Studies-Cairo University-Egypt.
11. Agricultural University – Plovidiv – Bulgaria.
12. Company que a teknik egbit – Egypt.
13. TS Agricultural Consultants Pty LTD – Australia.
14. National Trade Academy-New Zealand.
15. The Friesian Business Development Co-Netherlands.
16. Scientific Triangle Company for research, training and management – Jordan.
17. Agri Africa Consultants – South Africa.
18. Sdif Sarl Society – Benin.