The success of any newly formed institution or even a long history of industrial work should consistently pursue the application of global quality standards, especially in the light of the increasing competition in the domestic and foreign markets, as well as the need for public and private institutions to develop their techniques and change Its working methods, and to develop effective strategies and initiatives that correspond to the rapid and successive developments of management systems, quality and competition, so as to respond to the growing demands of the consumer and satisfy its aspirations
1. Implementation of Contract No. (23) of 2016-for the general authority for industry to qualify 4 industrial establishments for the quality certificate of ISO 9001.
2. Implementation of Contract No. (5) of 2015-for the general authority for industry to qualify 5 industrial establishments for the quality certificate of ISO 9001.
3. A technical and economical feasibility study for the establishment of a date production plant for Naif Food and Agriculture Co.
4. Technical and economical feasibility study for the creation of a factory for the production of ketchup tomato sauce.
5. A technical and economical feasibility study for the establishment of an olive oil production plant for Mr. Da’ij al-Anzi.
Training Area: A. Previous experience of the company:
1-We have provided several courses in the requirements of the quality system-ISO 9001
2-Works and construction company – Al Katami Insulation Plant – (ISO 9001 Quality System requirements course)
3. Burgan Footwear Manufacturing Company (Quality system Requirements Course ISO 9001)
4. Global Paper Products Manufacturing Company (ISO 9001 Quality System requirements course)
5. MTC Mathat Pak (Quality system Requirements Course ISO 9001)
6. Al Hasawi Refrigerators Manufacturing (Quality system Requirements Course ISO 9001)
7-Factory of Engineering carpentry (Quality System Requirements Course ISO 9001).
8. International Group of Industrial Projects (ISO 9001 Quality System requirements course).
9-Mizan Industrial Company (ISO 9001 Quality System requirements course).
10. Ministry of Trade and Industry (courses in: Quality and Food safety – ISO 22000 – HACCP).
11. Delmon Poultry Company (Bahrain) (application of the system of HACCP in the company’s abattoir).
Training courses for slaughterhouse workers
Rehabilitation of workers in poultry slaughterhouses, Delmon Poultry Company, Bahrain
Preparation systems and slaughter methods of butchers in Kuwait
Rehabilitation of health inspectors healthcare inspectors Livestock Transport & Trading Co.
Rehabilitation of veterinarians in the field of: the monitoring of slaughterhouses – detection of diseases – surveillance of the butchers – monitoring the butcher – the general hygiene of the people – and other health and environmental conditions the livestock transport and Trading Company
Rehabilitation of physicians and workers in Australian living Sheep care feedlot-Animal Health-feeding livestock transport and Trading Company
Training courses: The food industry is an important sector in the Kuwaiti industry, which has been sought by the Al-Khalaf consulting and training to raise the level of performance of employees in the sector the state that oversees food factories such as food inspectors to develop their inspection skills as well as at the same time the house of the rear sought To develop the skills of workers in the food industry The following are examples of courses offered by Dar al-Khalaf for these sectors.
-Collection and examination of food samples-food additives-food control and food safety-development of the skills of the food inspector-screening methods virtual food-inspection of meat imports-inspecting the viability of fish for human consumption-the quality and safety course of flour and bread-principles of a system To fit