This project aims to produce dry yeast
Active (Baking powder), which are frequently used In homes in some sweets and manufacturing Special types of bread. This was imported from abroad .
Because the need to take some necessary precautions when packaged private substitution of carbon dioxide into the air in the place of packaging, which requires the mobilization of private product machine. This machine is the mobilization automatically without the intervention of human hands, a high-tech, but that with the increasing technological advances these machines have increased in prevalence resulting in cheap price and could be purchased and used in many small projects, including project the subject of the study.
The need to build project
Project for the production of active dry yeast is one of required projects for its scarcity in the market, despite the increase in the basic cost of the equipment required for the high-tech but with a high economic return of the project and the market needs to its products in order to provide hard currency which used to import from abroad, active dry yeast as it accommodates continuous employment and thus achieve the goal of the absorption rate of unemployment. The raw materials required for this project are available in local markets.
Raw materials needed to produce one ton active dry yeast
Molasses (8 tons)
Ammonia (25%) (450 kg)
Diammonium phosphate (84 kg)
Sulfuric acid (96%) (84 kg)
Anti-foam (8 kg ).
Emulsion (20 kg )
Sodium hypochlorite (5.7 kg)
Carbon dioxide (used when packing )
Production of active dry yeast (Baking powder)
- food molasses has to be diluted to 25% sugar and to be treated and then after that other additions and nutrients necessary for the growth of the yeast are placed.
- to be processed in the lab to get a 0.6-1.2 kg yeast.
- The starter is placed, which was prepared in the laboratory in the aerial fermenter capacity of 13 m3 with air source provider and yeast produces the amount of 250 kg after 22 hours.
- previous amount placed in the aerial fermenter capacity of 33 m3 and the amount of yeast produces 1900 kg after 18 hours.
- yeast resulting from the large fermented placed in a tank with a capacity of 7.8 m3 provider Bqlab jacket and dual cooling (water temperature 4 º m) (Storage (
- yeast is separated and then washed with water with concentration (27%)
- yeast is stored.
- Emulsion lotion yeast be made by adding emulsifying materials.
- Make emulsion filtering.
- product draying by hot air drying under vacuum or cooling to produce it in the form of granules.
- Product goes to automatic packaging machine in in the presence of carbon dioxide in packs with capacity of 200 grams.
The size and location:
The project required 200 m 2 the amount of space (20 × 10 m), up 6.5 meters include a room for the storage of raw materials and laboratory space equipped with ventilation units, to the emission of heat from the fermentation and storage tanks at all stages of manufacturing
The services requirements:
- production consumes 1 ton active dry yeast 990 kWh.
- water and run about 30 m 3 (25 º m)
- and water cooling for brewers (25 º m) 750 m3.
- and water cooling tank emulsion yeast (4 º m) 18:00 3.
- vapor (at a pressure of 1 atm) is about 750 kg.
Note that the amount of water will be re-used again and will not receive the sewer total electricity and water consumption shall be about 50 dinars a month