A preliminary study of the project for the production of feed from remnants dates
Due to the lack of material amounts intensive traditional raw materials consisting of traditional feed as well as the expansion of animal production was necessary to look for other sources for the production of fodder of some raw materials available locally without resorting to import components such as corn (25-30 %) component of animal feed), wheat is the source of 70% of the bran used for animal feed and then had to be a hard trend towards finding alternatives of waste after treatment with certain chemical elements to suit the composition of feed is a source of food energy we need in livestock breeding.
The need to build project:
- This project aims in environmental terms to dispose of the waste that results from the canning factories and preservation of fruits and vegetables such as remnants of dates, mango, peach, plum, as well as remnants of peel tomatoes and seeds, which were disposed of by burning, and this damages the escalation of greenhouse gas carbon dioxide to oxygen air account.
- As well as the benefit from the droppings of birds and poultry in the feed industry, one of the polluting and harmful substances, including its unpleasant odor.
Among the most important factors that indicate the need to build the proposed project include:
- Increased need for livestock, thus increasing the need for additional quantities of feed which can be manufactured by exploiting all fodder unconventional elements such as bird droppings – silage – Earn corn – molasses – Earn linen.
- Lowering feed prices as a result of the use of non-traditional waste materials in the production, which contributes to lower prices of meat and dairy.
- The possibility of a large part of private livestock Kuwait fill the food gap
The production unit calculated on the basis:
Class ton for livestock in general (the structure that the project will be produced in the initial stages of production)
- production of feed for livestock unconventional materials in general.
- feed production from unconventional materials for fattening calves.
- feed production from unconventional materials for dairy cattle.
Substantive elements of the project
Going through the stages of manufacture of various varieties of fodder mentioned in the same the following steps:
- Wash the dry ingredients and then dried.
- transfer components to the mincer after the weight of each component separately.
- After chopping movement of shipments to the mechanical mixer that mixes the ingredients in combination one.
- lift shipments after mixing by the conduct of the spiral to the tank filling capacity of 20 tons mounted on poles solid.
- The packaging and weight in plastic bags woven by pallet scales connected to the bottom of the tank.