The integration of a comprehensive safety management system with your business minimizes operational risk and promotes a healthy and safe work environment for your employees.
We provide practical quality service on time, and in a useful manner. We find a real world solutions for our clients. We want to be your full service resource for safety and health needs as we can support your every need in this field. Our staff has diverse experience in various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, insurance, chemical process, service, government contracting, institutional, and healthcare.
We are supported by a strong compliment of safety, industrial hygiene, risk management, and environmental specialists through a network of consultants.
Dar Al-Khalaf of Health and Safety professionals have extensive experience of providing a total, one-stop-shop solution to customers across a range of industries –from needs analysis to integrated solutions for targeted hazardous environments. Our consultants are highly qualified and committed to the process of continuing professional development. In this way our customers benefit from their practical experience and expertise in meeting their challenges.
We can offer different services include :
- Job task analysis, incident investigation and workplace inspection
- Conducting a thorough review of the existing safety documentation and help identify gaps within the legislative requirements
- Policy development
- Managing OHS Committee meetings
- Advising union and management of OHS issues
- Random compliance audits
- Developing Standard Operating Procedures for high-risk jobs
- Developing customized training unique to your workplace
- Inspect your facility
- Review your health and safety procedures, documentation and control measures
- Assess the health and safety of employees and others visiting your site, such as contractors, delivery people and customers
- Conducting monthly inspections, job hazard analyses and risk evaluations, as well as workplace incident investigations
- Active participation in team meetings and providing recommendations for improvement