A preliminary study of Beekeeping and honey production
The bee is the only way for the production of honey, which has many benefits which are not counted in addition to the many bee products like pollen, Bee venom, and beeswax and royal jelly, and parcels bees, and many of the products sold prices expensive, which helps the beekeeper to diversify sources of income and therefore stability in the work.
The project on the two lines are in production and the production of honey production and beekeeping tools Which includes :-
- Royal Food .
- The production of queens
- Packages of bees.
- Bee venom.
Production and required equipment line:
The basic operations of the beekeeping :
Examination communities – feeding bees – – included denominations – installing foundations wax – preparing communities to collect honey – extraction disks – skimming and screening process and liquidation, packaging – sort of wax and purified – packing.
Required for a range of equipment are:
Sorting Tools – feeding tools – screening tools – beekeeping tools – Smoker – – wasp trap – hand tools.
Raw materials needed for the project are available locally in terms of the total:
- Parcels bees (bees Krnilloly).
- Feeds tocks Refresher – solutions of pure sugar.
- Development – ores sheets of wax pure bees.
- Marketing materials (packaging materials( glass- metal – paper ).
Space and location:
Cell site is chosen carefully to ensure the success of the housing parcels bees, and the success of the breeding process and the site-specific specifications:
- To be close to residential areas for the rich with trees and flowers and green spaces.
- Away from air currents that impact negatively on the rising of the bees.
- soon be necessary for the life of the plant and the bees water sources accordingly.
- Away from duck farms because it might feeds on bees and devoured the whole insect.
- away from factory waste, pesticides and sources of pollution and noise.
- shading cells and put them away from direct heat affecting cell wax.
- create a place cells prepared bed of clean soil from weeds and contaminants and free of ants. holes
- cells away from the walls a distance of 2-3 meters walls to be sprayed with water, especially in the to ease the heat in summer.
- surrounded by a continuous water current passing through a concrete channel to protect it from invasion of crawling insects.
- cells have the entrance to the east or south while leaving the spacer for the passage of beekeeper and service cells.
- prefers to put around a fence 80-100 cm high made of steel grille has a main door wide to prevent the approach of the abusers and some animals.
- The project needs to be an area of about 5000 m 2 is characterized by the following:
- Be a region rich in crops and nectar .
- Easy reach.
- far from vibrations.
- Not crowded of apiaries around
provided of the services:
- Planting windbreaks of eucalyptus trees.
- The establishment of the wall of flowering plants around the apiary
- Preparing the land, divided into terraces from east to west width of about two meters.
- Umbrellas stay two meters wide of wooden logs rise of 2: 2.5 m in the form of grape-vine even climb the loofah plants or grapes to give natural light during the summer or covered with mats
- Planting spaces between the terraces Deciduous trees like sunflower, Calendula wax during slack season (inactivity defunct). Water and Electricity source of 220 volts for lighting and operation of the equipment.
Work in beekeeping project does not require a major effort and a long time can be exploited as a project either side of it does not require full-time and the state for its part, encourages small businesses and that the project needs to be the number two person of action.
sales and marketing:
Marketing segment for products high bee honey in domestic and foreign markets.
Honey bees basic products (wax – honey) can be saved for a long time until they are marketed in a timely manner.
And marketing channels:
- Associations and supermarkets.
- Through the project itself.
- Specialized shops.
- Distribution and packaging companies.
Products Quality elements:
- cleanliness of the place of production and free from insects
- Accuracy in sorting and purification processes
- Exterior of good packaging and safety
- cleaner, healthier engaged in the preparation of products and they are free from diseases
- rid of rabbet and processing waste so as not caused by the accumulation of environmental pollution and health problems.
- The project is estimated productivity of 4,000 kilograms of honey annually and 3,000 cell and other secondary products